You can apply for a Company’s ID Particularsunder the General Directorate of Border Passports and Expatriates Affairs at the Ministry of Interior.
Submitting the application in writing requires:
- Downloading and filling out the application form.
- Putting the establishment stamp
- Providing a copy of the identity card of the proprietor and those of the partners, and a copy of the valid municipal license for the establishment and branches.
- Submitting an official extract or a copy of the commercial registry, attested by the authorised signatories.
- To register a vessel: A copy of the license, a copy of the fishing license for commercial vessels, a copy of the ID and the ship’s owners sequence must be provided.
- To register a farm: A copy of the farm card, a copy of the farm plan, a memorandum from the Agricultural Research Department and a copy of the ID must be provided.
Service Delivery Center
Commercial Registration Department under the General Directorate of Border Passports and Expatriates Affairs at the Ministry of Interior.